Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We're looking for 5 girls

to join the SYC team.

If you are interested in becoming part of this crazy ride

Email me at greta(dot)adams{at}gmail(dot)com and PUHLEEZE put SYC CALL in the subject line...thanks girls

we are looking for
2 layouts
an altered item
and a card that represents your style. you surely can use stuff you have already done cause i am cool like that... no need to recreate and keep it a secret and all that hoopla :)

There are really no big "rules" other than 1 project a month due on the first.
You will be responsible for uploading your own project to the blog and throwing ideas out for future challenges.

easy Peasy....

Closing for this will be February 5th (that's a friday)
Kim and i will make the selection by Feb 12th and notify everyone so you will be on board with us by March 1.

Can't wait to see some eye candy from ya...

7 comments:

StaZ said...

Cool!

Kristen said...

sweet... off to find my layouts! :)

Teri said...

Wicked! I just stumbled upon your blog...love it! What a great way to encourage people to use what they have...I'm down with the "let's limit our consumerism" vibe. Way to stick it to the man, ladies! LOL

I just started my blog this morning, so once I have a few more things posted, I'll send a link with my entry. :)

Unknown said...

I heard of this call on another site and thought I would pop on over and take a looksie...

This is just what I have been looking for, a DT that rocks with the stuff they have! I have been trying to limit my purchases lately, since I already have a ton of stuff to use. Thanks for the opportunity to try-out. I'll be emailing you shortly!

ScrappinMissi said...

I just came across your site, and your DT Call. Glad I wasn't a day later! I'll be sending you an email soon! Thanks for the opportunity.

Lita said...

i gotta lot of crap, sure gonna scrap it! Love the blog, loving it more that I can now start using what I have. xoxo

sanjeet said...

I have a few more things posted, I'll send a link with my entry.
Web hosting india

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP